You will be responsible for responding to user reported issues with client +9+portal, investigating causes of those issues, and fixing them. As client develop their next generation of application, this role will transition to that of a Software Engineer working on new features as well as supporting these new applications in production.
Client is based out of CA, the candidate can work remotely.
C2C PROFILES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- 8 to 10+ years of engineering experience.
- Experienced in core java, multi-threading, garbage collection
- Experience with frameworks such as spring-boot, quarkus
- Experience with linux, performance engineering, observability practices
- Experience working in fin-tech industry a definite plus but not required.
- A strong passion to write code with great quality and test coverage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.