Work with the IT and Corporations Divisions at the Arizona Corporation Commission to assist in the development of a statewide business registration portal. In this role you will:
1. document business requirements of the Arizona Corporation Commission that need to be incorporated into the state portal, as needed.
2. Perform review of delivered API documentation that will exchange data between the Corporation Commission and this state portal, for correctness and completeness.
3. Test APIs completed that exchange data between the state portal and the Commission's back-end system.
3. Compare the data collected at the existing Corporation Commission web portal for business registrations, to that in the new super portal. Identify gaps.
4. Perform data testing of data that is captured by the state portal and enters the back-end system for correctness and completeness, using SQL.
5. Test business flows in the super portal and document defects found.
Skills and Experience required Software requirements gathering and documenting. Developing software test plans and testing SQL to compare data sets Ability to review and comprehend complex business systems
Five or more years experience on complex enterprise system projects and work A degree in computer science or related discipline