The ideal candidate for this position is a highly skilled and motivated full stack developer. They have extensive experience with C#, .NET, CSS and Angular and are highly familiar with Kubernetes, Azure, and CosmosDB. They are passionate about microservices, Domain Driven Design, containerization, and event driven architecture with knowledge of how these affect security and coding standards throughout the environment. They’ve worked in TDD and understand the purpose of testing while developing. They understand and drive conversations for improvement, are enthusiastic about new technologies, and love to impart this knowledge and enthusiasm with others.
As a Software Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Microservices development including domain modeling.
- Utilize software development best practices to create software solutions.
- Implement secure coding standards and practices.
- Develop web applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, and Azure.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in an agile environment.
- Apply an engineering mindset.
- Contribute to the team in analysis, design, and testing within a Selenium framework.
- Capable of applying systems engineering concepts, such as structured design, supportability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability to ensure that applications are optimized and loosely coupled.
- Experience with container orchestration and building apps in containers.
- Desire and ability to communicate and collaborate at a high level.
- Strong customer service and customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify and develop creative solutions to problems.
- Strong understanding of data collections and data flow
Requirements: A. Degree - B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience. B. Functional Experience – 5+ years’ experience Experience with .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, Kubernetes, Azure, Typescript, SCSS, Selenium, SpecFlow, CosmosDB, and other technologies and tools. C. Functional Experience – 2+ years’ experience using secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, microservices design, and implementation. D. Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies. E. Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks. F. Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel. G. Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker. H. Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
I. Certifications: Microsoft Azure Admin, Azure Architect, Kubernetes Admin, Kubernetes Dev, etc. J. Financial or Education Domain experience: Working experience in the finance and/or education domains. K. Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc. L. DevOps tools experience – maintaining pipelines, containerization, etc.