Candidate must possess strong understanding of financial principles, to include funding management principles and practices, and tracking methodologies. Candidate must possess strong understanding of advanced statistical and mathematical principles, experience developing and maintaining data systems using .NET Framework, ASP, C#, and SQL Server to include the ability to incorporate/integrate data visualization capabilities into web design.
Incorporated into this Scope of Work are any representations, promises, or agreements contained in the responses submitted to the above-named solicitation.
- Prepares a wide variety of design, programming, and documentation tasks necessary for the development, implementation, and sustainment of IT applications.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Develops logic and implement secure coding solutions to prevent/mitigate coding vulnerabilities such a SQL-Injection and cross-site scripting.
- Creates normalized database tables and SQL queries in MS SQL Server, Oracle and other RDMS and database tools.
- Performs basic database administration tasks, performance optimization, index optimization, and writes advanced select queries.
- Plans and coordinates the development of data structures, identifies specific data elements to be used in the system, designs, develops or modifies relational databases.
- Follows prescribe data standards, policies and procedures, information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
- Prepares project plans, functional requirements, charters, timelines, coordinate meetings, budgets, statements of work, SOPs, status reports, cost benefit analysis and resource utilization estimates.
- Assist in the development and completion of Problem Statements and Business Case Analysis
- Oversees the coordination of the installation, testing, operating, troubleshooting, and maintenance of systems.
- Works with customers to identify report requirements to translate data elements from the database to workable reports for the end-users and upper management.
- Evaluates and provides guidance to project team members on the process employed in the analysis, design, documentation, and testing and/or evaluation of systems or segments of systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Degree - Candidates must possess a degree included 15 semester hours in statistics (or in mathematics and statistics, provided at least 6 semester hours were in statistics. Alternatively, courses in methods of processing mass statistical data such as tabulating methods or electronic data processing may be sufficient.
Attention to Detail - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to be thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
Customer Service - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
Oral Communication - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
Problem Solving - Candidates must demonstrate the ability identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.