You will be responsible for responding to user reported issues with client +9+portal, investigating causes of those issues, and fixing them. As client develop their next generation of application, this role will transition to that of a Software Engineer working on new features as well as supporting these new applications in production.
C2C PROFILES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- 8 to 10+ years of engineering experience.
- Experienced in core java, multi-threading, garbage collection
- Experience with frameworks such as spring-boot, quarkus
- Experience with linux, performance engineering, observability practices
- Experience working in fin-tech industry a definite plus but not required.
- A strong passion to write code with great quality and test coverage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.