The ideal candidates will possess a strong familiarity with imaging, troubleshooting, inventorying and deploying Windows 10 PCs and associated equipment. Additionally, the individuals selected for these positions will need to possess excellent communication and customer service skills, as they will be supporting city executives and elected officials. The environment is fast paced, so organizational skills and punctuality will be emphasized. Along with these critical skills, the ideal candidates will need to be able to perform the essential job duties outlined below.
Essential Job Duties:
· Provide Tier Two support of all enterprise applications, and Level 2 & 3 support for all departmental business applications
· Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade workspace technology, including desktop, mobile computers, tablets, smartphones, printers, and other peripherals
· Perform software updates and test to ensure they are properly deployed to desktops and servers
· Provide accurate troubleshooting of desktop, mobile computers, tablets, smartphones, printers, and other peripherals.
· Execute hardware replacements, anti-virus software deployments and operating system upgrades.
· Maintain, track, safeguard IT equipment and assets
· Use RemedyForce to document, log, and respond to assigned service tickets for requests forservice and/or incident response
· Use Active Directory to create objects and set permissions.
Special Requirements (i.e. Police Background, Certifications, Degree, etc.)
- CJIS background check required
- Acceptable driving record