Full time, Contract | Remote
Posted On: Jun 25 2020
- Provide hands on leadership to technical staff analyzing company’s business processes, applications, architecture and infrastructure to identify pain points and make recommendations.
- Analyze Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Application, Database, and Infrastructure. Document current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, stability, capacity, and resiliency of the applications, architecture, databases, processes, and infrastructure and identify associated costs and risks
- Spearhead the development of work plan, process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the business case requirements gathering and successfully lead program-level business system analysis projects.
- Lead in-depth technical discussions with clients and analyze architecture diagrams, documentation, code, and data.
- Must be confident and comfortable with application, database, and infrastructure discussions including working knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud deployment strategies
- Develop artifacts representing current and future state system architecture, visualization, database, and application layers
- SME with the following Cerner Products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required